Unlike some very lucky people, I don't have huge amounts of fabric. I have a small stash, usually with some future purpose. What I have in mind for the near future involves organizing the bags I love carrying around. Like the old Boy Scout adage for packing your backpack, make it "a bag of bags." I read that in some old Boy Scout book from the sixties that my Dad had since he is such a gung-ho camper (in his mind). So, I'm going to make zippered pouches very soon. The only thing left to decide is whether or not I want to add D-rings to them and maybe make straps to convert them into cute little wristlets!
7 years ago

I also have a stash of fabrics just waiting to be made into something fabulous. Now if only I would actually do something with them...
My fabric stash is slim, actually almost anorexic. My house is already full with small people, and there is no space for stashes... But the bits I have I love.
I adore your fabric stash! I'm afraid that mine is very limited! I only have small collections of swatches of old velvet and beaded works from the Edwardian Era, too pretty to give up, and or even create with. SO, sadly, here they sit. I LOVE your nice collection of fabrics, it will be fun to see what you create with them...can't wait! ;)