Though my best-laid plans and intentions didn't come to pass this week, at least I had some time to sketch in between running around like a confused and terrified chicken. But, a little bit of art is far better than no art at all. Besides, it keeps me occupied. Every new sketch is a learning experience on the regular moleskine paper. I do think that this paper is trying to keep me on my toes.
Also, despite the fact that most of the time the washes don't bleed through on regular Moleskine paper, I sometimes get carried away with my washes. See how it bled through to the other side? You can see it in the middle of the "paper" on the examination table sketch. I normally try to sketch things I can do quickly while waiting, but sometimes they shove you in a room and then leave you there for a while. I was waiting long enough to get most of the exam table down. Funky lines courtesy of a shaky hand. And I didn't even have caffeine that day!
Also, despite the fact that most of the time the washes don't bleed through on regular Moleskine paper, I sometimes get carried away with my washes. See how it bled through to the other side? You can see it in the middle of the "paper" on the examination table sketch. I normally try to sketch things I can do quickly while waiting, but sometimes they shove you in a room and then leave you there for a while. I was waiting long enough to get most of the exam table down. Funky lines courtesy of a shaky hand. And I didn't even have caffeine that day!

Love the napkin fold!BTW i hate shots too!!
I hate shots too..
Checking in to say hi and see how you are doing!
Love your blog!
Beautiful watercolors!